This information explains that information we collect when you use Bit2Miner site, services, products, and contents. It also has information about how we store, use, transfer, and delete that information. our aim is not just to comply with privacy law. It's to earn your trust.
Information We Collect & How We Use It
The information here we refer to is to any information that we could use to identify an individual. It does not include personal information is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available information that has been combined with non-public information.
In order to give you the best possible experience using Bit2Miner, we collect information from your interactions with our network. Some of this information, you actively tell us (such as your email address, which we use to track your account or communicate with you). Other information, we collect based on actions you take while using Bit2Miner, such as what pages you access and your interactions with our product features (like highlights, follows, and applause). This information includes of those interactions, your Internet Protocol address, information about your device (such as device or browser type), and referral information.
We use this information to:
- provide, test, improve, promote and personalize Bit2Miner products and services
- Response to your questions or comments
- generate aggregate, no-identifying information about how people use Bit2Miner data
How Do We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as contact information and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Our Security Measures and Information About When We Delete Data
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event only for as long as the Data Protection Legislation allows.
Where you have chosen a password allows you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we will take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via the website, any transmission is therefore at your own risk.
If you would like to receive further information about this policy or any of our safeguards, please contact us.