What do Bitmain miner's signal lights mean?
Posted by Support Bit2miner on
Fault light (red) and Normal light (green)
✔ When the miner is running well, the green light flashes and the red light does not.
✘ If the red light flashes, there are two possibilities:
1. High-temperature alert.
2. The network is off. Try to reconnect to the internet.
✘ If the green light is on continually, there are two possibilities:
1. Can't connect to the internet.
2. IP issue.
✘ If both the green light and red light are off, the fan might be bad:
Replace with a good fan to test.
✘ If the red light flashes but the green light does not, there might be IP conflict:
- Where and how to use IP reporter
- How to set a static IP address
- Bulk management tools:
Ethernet port light
✔ When the miner is running well, the yellow light is on and the green light flashes.
✘ If both lights are off, there are three possibilities:
- The network cable is not plugged in well. Re-plug it.
- The control board is bad. Replace with a good one to test.
- The switch is not powered. Power on the switch.
Share this post
- Tags: Bitmain Antminer